Here’s what RealFare reckons we learned last week. Only the headings are reproduced here – you’ll have to visit the site itself for the details.
1) Only 1 in 40 new jobs since recession is full time.
2) Jobcentre threatens man with sanctions for talking to demonstrators.
3) Inequality is the biggest challenge for the world, say experts.
4) Care UK strikers in Doncaster celebrate pay deal after 90 days of strikes.
5) Counter terrorism police visit journalist over fracking film.
6) Benyon family sell investment in New Era estate following protest.
Follow me on Twitter: @MidWalesMike
Join the Vox Political Facebook page.
Vox Political needs your help!
If you want to support this site
(but don’t want to give your money to advertisers)
you can make a one-off donation here:
Buy Vox Political books so we can continue
bringing you the best of the blogs!
Health Warning: Government! is now available
in either print or eBook format here:
The first collection, Strong Words and Hard Times,
is still available in either print or eBook format here: