Here’s some fun – general election predictions from Alex Little, over at alittleecon.
Only the predictions themselves will appear below – if you want to read the rationales, visit the original article. There is one prediction where VP has made observations of its own, though…
Take a look and see if you agree:
1. Who will win most seats? alittleecon prediction: Labour @ 8/11
2. Majority betting. alittleecon prediction: No overall majority @ 11/10.
3. Labour seats. alittleecon prediction: Under 305.5 @ 10/11
4. Conservative seats. alittleecon prediction: Over 277.5 @ 10/11
5. Lib Dem seats. alittleecon prediction: Over 32.5 seats @ Evens
VP says: Not a chance. This blog is based in a Liberal Democrat-held constituency and anti-LD feeling is very high indeed. They’ll be very lucky if they get into double figures.
6. UKIP seat totals. alittleecon prediction: Over 4.5 seats @ 11/8
7. SNP seat bands. alittleecon prediction: 16-20 seats @ 10/1
8. Greens to win a seat. alittleecon prediction: Yes @ 5/6
Follow me on Twitter: @MidWalesMike
Join the Vox Political Facebook page.
Vox Political needs your help!
If you want to support this site
(but don’t want to give your money to advertisers)
you can make a one-off donation here:
Buy Vox Political books so we can continue
bringing you the best of the blogs!
Health Warning: Government! is now available
in either print or eBook format here:
The first collection, Strong Words and Hard Times,
is still available in either print or eBook format here: